Childcare allowance

This page is also available in: Nederlands

Parents are responsible themselves for correctly applying for childcare allowance from the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration. You can make a test calculation, so that you know which amount you may receive as parent/parents and what the personal contribution is. It is important that the allowance is applied for within 3 months after the month in which the childcare began. In this way, you will not miss out on a month’s childcare allowance. Look at Toeslagen (Allowances) on the website of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration or log in directly to Mijn Toeslagen (My Allowances) to pass on any changes (websites in Dutch).

Our locations are included in the Landelijk Register Kinderopvang (National Childcare Register, LRK).

The Dutch Tax and Customs Administration may ask for LRK numbers:

DONS 1, De Dongeschool: 141798828
DONS 2, De Scholekster: 993162332
DONS 3, De Notenkraker: 113880340
DONS 4, De Olympiaschool: 741072737
DONS 5, De BMS: 201119559